Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Exploring Charleston


I seriously love living so close to such a beautiful city. Although Charleston is my hometown there is nothing wrong with just strolling around town and admiring the beauty and charm. I don't think I'll ever be able to leave. And I'm just blessed to be able to go to school in Charleston.

This outfit was perfect for the chilly day downtown
Sweater: Loft [this is from last season, but here is a similar one] | Scarf: Loft [also from last year, but this one looks similar] | Tank: Forever21[found here] | Jeans: Levi's [found here] | The jacket was a gift from last year (but the bow on the back is awesome detailing) | Boots: Belk [found here | And currently on sale for $39.60!!] | Purse: Anne Klein [found here] | Sunglasses: Raybans

Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment