Monday, November 10, 2014

Favorite Stocking Stuffers

With Thanksgiving around the corner,  then Black Friday, and then Christmas (OMG) it is time to start thinking about those stocking stuffers. I really can't believe how fast this year has gone by, it feels like just yesterday that it was July 4th. For this particular post I decided to share some of my favorite stocking stuffers. That itself could be a great Christmas present, all you have to do is buy a stocking and stuff it with some of these great (and affordable) stocking stuffers:




JCREW Chunky Marled Socks (available in many colors too; I love the Begonia Brick color)
Essie Winter Nail Polish (unless you're like me who can't wait)
                                                           Kate Spade 'La Pavillion' iPhone 5 case
KJP Bow Bracelet (my personal 'new' favorite is Harvard Autumn)


1 comment:

  1. MAC lipstick is my favorite ever!! Such good colors and wear. Great gift roundup!!

    Annie Reeves

    ReplyDelete