Monday, October 27, 2014

Autumn Wish List

Well it's that time of year again, Autumn! Just like everyone, it's my favorite time of year. Apart from the Pumpkin Spiced Lattes and crisp cool mornings, the clothing is close to perfect. Unfortunately living in South Carolina, I don't get to experience true Autumn until like November-December. For as long as I can remember for my birthday (which is mid-December) I would be caught in a light sweater and jeans. But that isn't going to stop me from preparing for when Autumn does decide to come. I decided to share with y'all what I've been loving, and hopefully y'all can find a little inspiration for some new Autumn outfits. Also don't forget to follow me on Instagram: @lvreynolds and Twitter: @LoisReynolds

    

I really just can't get over that tweed blazer though, I think it is perfect (but I might be a little biased considering my current obsession with tweed)

Over-The-Knee Riding Boot [Tommy Hilfiger]
Factory Cropped Tweed Blazer [J. Crew Factory]

Stay Tuned!


2 comments: