Thursday, October 23, 2014

Hello everyone!

Hello fellow blog readers!

I have finally decided to post my first blog post. I have been following many other bloggers and they have been such a huge inspiration for me, so I have finally decided to create this blog as an outlet for my creativity. Enough rambling for now though, let me introduce myself.

My name is Lois.



I am a born and bred Charlestonian (whoop whoop!)



I am a student at the College of Charleston. Apparently I love my hometown so much, I just couldn't leave (hehe). As of now, my current major is History and I hope to get my teacher certificate so that I can teach secondary education. Apart from my love for history, I do have a few more obsessions:

1. My two favorites:



Walter (puppy) and Lana (bunny)
Life just wouldn't be the same without theses two, and surprisingly they get along great!

2. I have a serious shopping addiction (which is an issue being a college student, hehe).
3. I am a firm believer in everything being organized, and I live my life true my planner.
4. And just like any of girl, I love my coffee.

That will be all for now, stay tuned though for my next blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment