Saturday, October 25, 2014

Perfect Imperfections


Today the boy and I decided to finally go to the local pumpkin patch. It is just the perfect way to get ready for the Halloween week. It was a little warm today, but that wasn't stopping me. And of course you can't forget the kettle corn. Now all that is left to do is curl up with my kettle corn and watch the classics. And by classics, I mean the good scary movies. You just can't beat that. I've also thoughts pumpkins are perfect imperfections, they are so beautiful regardless of the dings and scratches on them. Check out my Instagram for pictures of the carvings: @lvreynolds

{SHOP THIS LOOK}
Shoes: Steve Madden ; Jeans: Levi's ; Blouse: A Byer (Belk) ; Sunglasses: Rayban (similar)

Stay Tuned!

2 comments:

  1. my life's motto is basically to find the perfect imperfections, i love how you tied this in to pumpkin picking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my motto as well and it really is amazing how you can find beauty in the smallest things.

      Delete